Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 5: Project 365


Our big dog. He went to the vet yesterday because his back feet are a mess. They are red and swollen and itchy. The vet took skin scrapings and determined that it was most likely some sort of contact allergy. He now on 14 days of antibiotics and an antihistamine. Poor thing. His insides are going to be all wonky. Sadness.

Sorry - again. Didn't take this photo today - nor did I take the photo! This one is Tony's but is very appropriate for today so I thought I would use it. For some reason when I e-mail photos from my iPhone, they can only be saved as "Scrap". That doesn't do me any good! Tony is the technical wizard in our household and hopefully he can teach me how to download them through iTunes. I'm clueless and afraid I'm going to mess something up that can't be fixed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment