Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 14: Project 365


I just started a new project - again. I can just picture the look on Tony's face when he gets home and sees yet another pile of yarn in the house! I have to chuckle. I'm starting this for a baby gift for my cousin's wife who is due in the next few days. Thank goodness it's working up quicker than I thought! She doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl yet. If the baby is a girl, I'll finish off the bunny with a pink bow and a tiny flower at her ear, if it's a boy, I have some great brown and light blue ribbon to tie around it's neck. I also have another half-finished baby blanket that is green, beige and pink that will finish up quickly if the baby is a girl - she may get that instead. I'm sure I'll figure it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Before I saw the bunny, I saw a bra cup. Think you can make two of those in cup size C and string some of that ribbon through them to make me something special? Maybe with tassles? LOL

Elegant_Phoenix said...

LOL! Pink tassels??

Post a Comment