Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Took a break.

I had to walk away for a little bit. I feel badly because I was doing so well with the Project 365 thingy.

So I think it has been about two weeks and I logged in today and saw I had TWO followers!!! How frickin' cool is that! I'm just all kinds of tickled and warmy-fuzzy inside.

It's been an interesting few weeks to say the least. Can I just say that kidney stones are the worst? My entire life was basically put on hold for a 4mm crystallized spiky mass that had lodged itself in my urinary tract. I don't think I have ever drank as much water as I do now. Ever. I'm considering purchasing stock in some cranberry juice maker, too. Ceeeripes. At least it passed. I'll post the gory picture of the prickly unshaven beast later.

The ex has been... the ex. He will never see eye to eye with me and that is OK. I had a dream about him the other morning. I'll write about that in more detail later. This post is too superficial to do it justice. I will say however, that it was incredibly enlightening. I feel freer for it.

I got a job! Again - more about that in a later post - probably on Friday. The details will be hammered out this Thursday. I will be an independent contractor and we both need to be on the same page. I don't like surprises and I'm sure they don't either.

As far as the Project 365... I have been taking pictures and I'm going to start back up with one a day where I left off.

So I'm back. I missed blogging. I have a lot rolling about in my brain that needs to get out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment